Monday, July 26, 2010

son...












































Monday, July 19th at 7:33am I discovered another facet of love. My son was born. I didn't know how I could ever love another child as much as I love my daughter, but sure enough, I do. I've also found that the love of a father and a son is different and special from the love of a father and daughter. Both relationship are incredible and unique and I wouldn't trade either of them for anything. Despite the exhaustion that I'm experiencing from some sleepless nights, I'm feeling so blessed. I'm grateful that everything went so smoothly for the delivery and Ann is recovering incredibly well. I feel like I'm the proudest husband and father in the world right now. I thank God for this new life that He has entrusted to us.

1 comment: