Monday, July 26, 2010

modeling...















The other day I walked into my bedroom to find my 4 year old daughter sitting by herself on our bed trying to do what she often sees her mother doing there. I thought she was so cute that I quietly turned around and grabbed my camera in order to capture the moment. Afterwards these pictures caused me to pause and reflect on how impressionable our children are at these foundational stages of their lives. I couldn't help but to ask myself, "What am I modeling and pouring into her?"

2 comments:

  1. i love this post! ann is such an amazing mom!...and you're not too bad of a dad :) i'm so glad we have been able to get to know you and your family more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica!!! You guys rock as parents too. I love modeling Christ to our kids in the ministry together!

    ReplyDelete